1. What is the TopYa! Product and Service? TopYa! is a service and tool that players, coaches and parents use to help players develop skills and passion for sports and physical activities, to express and develop their creativity in these activities, to inspire others and be inspired by others through sharing their sport activity videos and achievements, and to encourage skill challenges with friends, teammates, members of their clubs, and other players throughout the world.
2. Information We Collect and Use to Provide the Service.
a. User-Provided Information. You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, age, profile image, country of origin, stats or level of expertise and e-mail address and applicable identifying or, if applicable, payment information, when you register for an account. You will also be asked to select a username. Your username and other information you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the Service. As a result, we recommend that You not use your real name as your username unless you are comfortable with disclosing this information. Furthermore, if you are registering for a paid account or otherwise acquiring the Service from us, we will ask you to provide payment information. TopYa! uses a third-party payment processing service to process such transactions. We do not retain any such payment or financial information following your transaction. If you believe your payment information has been submitted without your consent, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to resolve any concern with our payment processing service. In addition, if you post comments, videos or other User Content, such User Content will be available to anyone using the Service as well as anyone searching the Web. Such User Content may include identifiable information such as your face and other identifiable items contained within the video or other User Content.
b. We may use your email address or other information concerning your devices to send you notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail) or alerts. You can control receipt of certain messages or alerts on your Profile or Settings page or, if applicable, on your mobile device. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
c. If you use your Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking site ("SNS") account information to sign in to our Service or to otherwise link your TopYa! account to an SNS, we will collect and store your SNS user ID and will also extract any information from such SNS that is needed to either complete your account registration, to provide a list of users with whom you may want to connect and, if applicable, permit you to use such SNS to enable single sign on functionality.
d. You also provide us information that you post (or that a child you have authorized on the Service, if applicable) to the Service including videos, replies to videos, and other communications to other users on the Service (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them) are, by default, publicly viewable on the Service along with your username. This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Web in accordance with our Terms of Service.
e. If you choose to link another user on the Service or participate in one or more Freestyle Challenges, your User Content will be made available to such linked users.
f. We use these automated technologies to collect and analyze certain types of information we consider to be non-personal information, including: (a) information related to the devices you use to access or interact with the Service, such as: IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types and browser language; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information. We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results.
g. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service), and may use that information to customize the Service with location-based information and features.
i. TopYa! uses information we collect to analyze how the Products or Service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and track User Content and users as necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. We also may use this your information to suggest other users with whom you may want to connect or Freestyle Challenges that may be of interest to you.
3. How we Share Your Information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. TopYa! may share your information and User Content with third parties for the purpose of providing the Service to you and as needed to implement the Service (such as by notifying friends on the Service that you have posted a video, achieved a badge or to otherwise deliver any Service that you have purchased). In all other cases, we will ask your consent before disclosing your Personally Identifiable information to an unaffiliated third-party.
c. TopYa! may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect TopYa!’s rights or property.
5. Your Choices About Your Information. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case TopYa! may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. Furthermore, in the event you elect to terminate your account, we will remove any videos that you have posted within a reasonable time following such termination. Other user content (such as comments or replies to other videos) will remain available following termination.
6. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. TopYa! does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service unless we have received express parental or guardian consent in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. In the event that you have consented to your child’s use of the Service, we recommend that you manage and verify any content that they choose to share and review and modify any privacy settings that may exist in the Service. Parents have the option to agree to collection and use of child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties by contacting TopYa! at the notice address below. TopYa! may not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity. Parents can review their child’s personal information collected by the Service and my contact TopYa! at the notice address below to request that their child’s information be deleted or refuse to allow further collection or use of their child’s information. In order for parents to exercise the foregoing rights, parents must communicate their requested changes to TopYa! at the notice address below.